Thursday, March 26, 2015

Burn Out and This Week

I know I haven't posted much since the end of my last book launch. Turns out, I underestimated the amount of work it would take, and I got a little burned out. So I've sort of been taking a break, working on a little bit of my manga and small projects here and there.

This Week

Kawaii Addiction

I've been ordering kawaii items from eBay and Tokyo Otaku Mode like a hungry person. I think I just need some cuteness in my life right now. I'm starting to become a serious fan of San-x.



Reading

Thanks to my husband, I've discovered the joy of buying an entire manga series on eBay, reading it, and then reselling it. Saves a lot of money! Right now I'm reading:




Online Class

I started taking a digital citizen class hosted by SUNY. It covers usage of Creative Commons licenses, and how to ethically remix and share Internet resources. I think in the future I'm going to published my work as cc-by-nc, so people can legally use my work to create new things (like fan art , fiction, etc...) as long as it's for noncommercial stuff.


Game Art Sketches

My husband is working on a racing card game, so I'm doing some artwork for the game so he can put together a polished prototype.






I'll share the color versions when they're done!

No comments :

Post a Comment