Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite Alternatives

The other day I found this awesome list of Photoshop alternatives at OnceUponASketch.com. What I really
love about this list is that not only does it include the usual free software options, but it also lists some less expensive paid software as well. It's very comprehensive, and the list is split up into four different sections: photo editing, digital painting, vector drawing, and page layout.

So if you want to create digital art, but you're short on cash or just don't like the direction that the Adobe Creative Suite is going in, I highly recommend that you bookmark this page for future reference. Of the software on this list, I have used Gimp, My Paint, and Inkscape. Check out my post, Taking Inventory: Digital Tools, to see what I thought of them.

Have you used any of the software on this list? If you have, what did you think of them?

Remember to subscribe to get the latest blog posts!

No comments :

Post a Comment