Friday, June 14, 2013

A New Adventure!

Other than working on my next manga ^_^ I’m an super excited to announce that I’m planning to host an artist workshop in August. Specifically, it’s going to be a mangaka workshop. I’m still laying out the course work at the moment, but the main purpose of this workshop is to give artists the basic skills they need to start a manga. Some of the topics I’ll be including in this workshop will be:

  • Creating characters
  • The basics of sequential storytelling
  • Creating plotline and writing scripts
  • Basic drawing technique
  • Using digital tools to put on the finishing touches
  • And how to share your work when it’s done.

The goal is that by the end of this workshop, everyone will have at least completely finished pencil sketches for a 6 to 8 page manga. This is going to be my first local workshop, and I think it’s going to be extremely fun. There will be more information about it over the next few weeks. And yes. There will be Pocky.

No comments :

Post a Comment