Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Where to Find the Best Shoujo Manga Wallpaper

I am a desktop customization addict, and I love getting desktop wallpapers of my favorite manga. Sometimes I do a general Google search in an effort to find what I like, but usually I've found my favorite shoujo manga wallpapers to be at Emily's Random Shoujo Manga Page. There's a good variety of really nice wallpapers there. Here are some screenshots of wallpaper that I've used:
Lovely Complex-This is one of my favorite wallpapers! <3



Dengeki Daisy

Honey Hunt



So these are a few of the wallpapers that I've used. Aren't they awesome? =^_^=



2 comments :

  1. Nice artwork! Dengeki Daisy is a fun manga. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you can checkout my blog

    http://shoujomangawallpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete