Monday, November 5, 2012

Getting Back To Work


Well now that I’m married and starting to get all settled in, I’m working on some new manga pages!
Over the weekend, I got my workspace all setup in my new home, and I’m loving it.
IMG_20121104_123658

I’m hoping to get more artwork to put on the walls. On some of the lower shelves I have all of the pictures that I use for reference and some of my old manga magazines. I’ve also kept older chapters of Mascara nearby in some white binders, just in case.
IMG_20121103_074504
For the first week or so, I had some problems finding the script for Mascara—a situation which caused me some anxiety. But I found it in a box full of random stuff, and now I’m ready to go. I’ll be updating this week, and the pages for this week are some of my favorites.
Mascara 270011

My update schedule may be slightly irregular at first, but regardless, I am going to finish this story!!

2 comments :

  1. Love your new work space! Wish I could set up mine right next to it. Wait a minute... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Yeah, I left out your work space. ^^

    ReplyDelete