Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Site Updates and New Manga!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to take a few moments to point out some updates to the organization of the blog and new things that I'm working on.

Blog Site Update

The tab "Art prints/Graphic Novels" has now been changed to "Art Gallery." The layout is totally different and it's a much easier way for me to share original art and for you to get some of it. It also includes a section for pre-ordering Mascara Volumes 2 & 3. Click here to check it out.



New Manga
I've also started character design for my next manga series. Click on "Sketchbook" to keep up with what's going on. Since I'm starting a new project, some very exciting updates about it's progress will be coming in the future.

Remember to subscribe to receive updates of new blog posts and more!

No comments :

Post a Comment