Sunday, December 15, 2013

New Stuff and Old Stuff

I've been keeping super busy lately between handling commissions and working on my manga. It's great because I get to do what I love, but at the same time I'm finding other stuff that I really want to do falling by the wayside. Well, I guess that's what I get for being so ambitious.

Anyways, here's what's going this month:

Wings at DriveThru Comics

Wings is now available at DriveThru comics. It's selling for $0.99, but it's a more basic version than what's available through Smashwords (no full color interior pages and extra downloads). It's available as a PDF file only. For more about it, click here.

This is my first time using DriveThru Comics, and I really like the amount of control that I have as a publisher. No other publishing service I've used so far gives me so much control over my product and how I sell it without demanding that I pay extra. 


Wings Paper at Etsy

A special request led me to create a pack of very pretty Wings themed notebook paper.  There's 25 sheets in a pack and it's college ruled. I also made sure that the print is light, so it would be practical to write on. ^_^
https://www.etsy.com/listing/173080686/wings-notebook-paper?




New Project in the Works

I do have another manga that I want to do after Wings. But...I started experimenting with this new project and I have to do it after I finish Wings and before I start my next major manga series.

I've been sucked into the fun of writing flash fiction, which are stories that are just a few sentences long, but leave an impact at the end. I'm working on an illustrated collection of about 21 flash fiction stories. That's the plan, anyways. All of the stories link together with a dystopian theme. I've always loved dystopian stories, even before they became popular. So here's a sneak peak of a page in progress from my future project which doesn't have a title yet...


2 comments :

  1. I too LOVE dystopian stories and Factory Girl sneak peek leaves me wanting more! Can't wait to see more...

    ReplyDelete