Friday, May 8, 2015

Fan Art


I really love when people send fan art. It’s just the coolest thing. So here I’ll be posting the fan art I receive. By the way, if anyone wants to add to this collection, just leave me a link to where you’ve uploaded your work in a comment to this post—It could be at Deviant Art, Photobucket, or where ever, and I’ll put it up.
Click on “Read More” to see the goodies!
Chibi Ian by RazzDejaStar
Chibi_Ian_Fan_art_by_gurlrocker20

For more work by RazzDejaStar click here.


Ian for Gurlrocker20 (that’s my username) by Mekisyo
Ian_for_gurlrocker20_by_mekisyo

For more work by Mekisyo click here.

Mascara: Ian by Mangakaluna
mangakaluna-on-24-10-10-at-09-56-30
For more work by Mangakaluna click here.

Mascara: Addison Walker by Hiddenwings

mascara__addison_walker_by_hiddenwings07-d393yrv

For more work by Hiddenwings click here.


Maskara by GeneralWinter
Maskara1scaled
Note: When I received this picture the file name was “Maskara” I don’t know if that was intentional or not, but I thought it was such a cool play on words, since in a way, Ian lives behind a “mask.” So I left it that way. :)



Right Behind You by GeneralWinter
Maskara_-_Right_Behind_You

For more work by General Winter click here.


Mascara Ian & Addison  by Khristine Pact Borbe




9 comments :

  1. You have fan art! How awesome is that! You should be very proud. And it's pretty good art too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Addie with makeup (yes, it's torture!):
    http://hiddenwings07.deviantart.com/art/Mascara-Addison-Walker-196700107

    Enjoy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! It's added to the collection :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Happy you like it :)

    GW

    ReplyDelete
  5. <3 Ahh, the recent fan art submissions are gorgeous. It is so awesome that you get this stuff.

    ReplyDelete