Sunday, October 10, 2010

Crowd Noise


I've finally started chapter 19, and I believe that out of all the other chapters, this one will be the hardest to draw. Not only are there action poses, but I also have so many crowd scenes. People yelling, looking, holding up signs, etc...Sometimes it's hard for me to motivate myself because I have so much to draw on one page.

But the upside is that drawing all the other chapters will be easier since they won't be as challenging as this one. At least, I hope they’ll be easier… –_-

4 comments :

  1. Ooh, I'm curious what will be happening in chapter 19 now. Is it the big football game?

    I've tried drawing a few different manga myself at different times, but always gave up because the amount of art needed for each page can be overwhelming. You seem to have a good handle on things though. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! ^^ And yeah, you're right~it's the football game. Fun stuff! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally relate to this. <3
    One time I tried drawing a crowd of people,but then i gave up and used a color blur thing. ._.
    Well, work hard! Looking forward to the next chapter.
    By the way, you have the best original manga I've ever read. I love it. c: Thanks for making my life a lot better whn I needed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @anonymous--thanks and your welcome!

    ReplyDelete