Wednesday, October 30, 2013

100th Blog Post Winner and New Art



The past few weeks have been really weird for me. It’s been like, once I think I can pick myself up and get back to working again, I fall back down. I’ve rearranged my schedule so that I have more time for reflection, journaling, and other things that I enjoy, and hopefully that will lessen the number of times I find myself unable to move. One of these days, it literally took all of the strength I had in my body to walk out the front door. Every physical step I took was emotionally painful, as if the movements I made were tied to my heart--I couldn’t stop the tears from welling up in my eyes.

Maybe I should’ve stayed home that day.

Anyways, I appear to be back in balance, thank goodness. I’ve been creating some new artwork, and I have been liquidating some of my old artwork on Ebay. 

Sold 





Currently Listed


 Bidding starts at $.99




Future Listings 





And of course there’s the winner of my 100th blog post give away! (I didn’t forget. I’ve just been a little unwell lately. That’s all.)  So congratulations to Virginia for winning the random drawing! You get to pick one free item from my Etsy store. I will be contacting you ^_^

Also, Wings will be updating on the 31st (That's tomorrow). Four new pages! 


wingsmanga.smackjeeves.com



1 comment :