Sunday, November 10, 2013

If I was an Anime Character...

I would be a cross between Haruhi Suzumiya from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and Chiyo Chan from Azumanga Daioh.

I’m a lot like Haruhi in the sense that, when I’m feeling confident, I’m really confident, and when I’m feeling low...well, there might as well be monsters that are destroying the universe. 




 I’m not as harsh as she is in personality, but I’m about as dramatic. And I HATE boredom. I hate feeling bored, so I’m always creating stuff, getting involved in things, and changing my environment and myself for the sake of change. Then there is how seriously she views hard work, and how she’s always demanding more of herself (an of other people), which is also a major part of my personality as well.









Haruhi: “After all, our goal each year should be to increase the NUMBER of goals we set for ourselves!”


Chiyo Chan is like me at my best--which is when I’m not going all Haruhi on people. She’s an over achiever and very positive. Also I as a petite girl, I feel for her when she expresses the desire to be cool instead of cute. When I'm feeling happy, kind, generous, and helpful, I'm a lot like her.



Chiyo Chan “Get motivated! Get motivated!”


(This is how I wake up my husband sometimes in the morning. Waving the arms included.)

No comments :

Post a Comment