Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Wings Update and Site Changes

The new pages of Wings are up!




Wings at Smackjeeves
Wings at Mangamagazine.net
Wings at Taptastic 

Taptastic is a new site that I'm posting my comic on, and the website's design is absolutely lovely. The webcomic pages are nice and huge, but still easy to read. I highly suggest checking it out.

I've also added a new page for commissions, so now you can order commissions right here on my blog and from my Etsy shop too.  So if you want me to create something for you, fill out the contact form and send it my way! ^_^

Along with the commissions page I've added a very professional looking portfolio page.

After reading this post, go check out the new features on my blog!





*Support the Artist♥ Purchase Wings Part One♥Purchase Mascara in Print*


No comments :

Post a Comment