Sunday, February 15, 2015

The Blue Room Café: Now Free For Kindle and Textnovel's Editor's Choice for 2015

The other day when I checked Textnovel, I was thrilled to see that The Blue Room Café had been awarded Editors Choice for 2015. There are many, many stories on that site, so to get the recognition is really special.

And even more thrilling is that for the next three days The Blue Room Café is available for free on Kindle. Click here to get a copy!



I'm really happy to be sharing this story with you. I feel like a proud mama, lol!

So get it free while you can, and if you enjoy it please leave a review!

Now with this novel done, I'm switching back to manga mode. It's hard to explain, but working on this novella has had a huge impact on the way that I feel I should approach creating my manga. Overall, it has been a very positive experience. I can't show enough gratitude towards everyone who helped me out.

If you would like to be notified of my next manga and novella projects, please subscribe to the email list.Thanks!

By the way, although now I'm focusing on my manga, I do have plans to work on another novella, here and there. ^_^



No comments :

Post a Comment