Friday, August 28, 2015

Artwork From This Week

It hasn't been easy, but I'm starting to get some work done on Lovely Riot. It's been hard finding the time to work on it, and not having the time has been killing my motivation. But lately I've had some moments to work on it everyday, so hopefully that's a good sign.

The Beginning 

This story starts with a rainy day flashback. I still have some cleaning up to do on this page. The first chapter of this story is a flashback, so I'm testing out using mostly black and white and some selective color. The plant is suppose to be outside on a porch, but the way it's being hit by the rain is kind of weird. Have some work to do on that.






I really like this drawing of  Allena, the main character. I'm trying to use a little tone as possible because I want to be less software dependent. My goal is to have the ability to create something I like using whatever art software I  have on hand. Tone will appear at times, but it will be rare. I haven't colored in her umbrella yet. I'm thinking blue maybe good...





And this is Hector, the main male character. I muted the colors on him because he's in a rainy environment. Hopefully, it'll make more sense when I add in the background. Sadly, backgrounds are my weakness. I probably should practice drawing them more so I can get better at it.





So that's all for this week. I hope that next week will be just as productive so I can share more of what I'm working on.

No comments :

Post a Comment