Saturday, August 31, 2013

Wings Characters: Lauren

Meet Lauren, Michelle's best friend from Wings! I was able to catch up with her and ask her a few questions.

Me: First of all I must say, I loove your crazy hair. What do you do to it?
Lauren: With curls, a lot of moisture is key!

Me: How long have you and Michelle known each other?
Lauren: We've known each other since freshman year. It's like, we bonded so quickly.

Me: What do you think of your friendship with Michelle?
Lauren: I think it's something very, very precious. Michelle isn't the type of girl that confides how she feels much, but she does need someone there for support regardless of what happens in her life. And because of her mental condition, friends like that are even more important.
 

Me: Very eloquently said. Do you worry about Michelle a lot? 
Lauren: Yes, I do. But we have a lot of fun times together! I guess I only worry when I notice that she's starting to act strange.

Me: You're the shortest character in this manga. What do you think about that?
Lauren: Although I'm the shortest, I'm definitely the most stylish.

Read Wings on Smackjeeves!

No comments :

Post a Comment