Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sometimes I Feel Like a Failure

I'm not really a failure...


Although that's the far from the truth! Sometimes I go through this thing where I feel like I'll never be good enough--I'll never be talented enough. And who cares about what I create? I care about what I make, but knowing that it impacts other people is important to me as well. And when it feels like I'm talking in an empty room...

But I know most of this is caused by the negative monster that lives in me. Not reality. The reality is that I'm still quite a new artist trying to get a foothold, and it takes time for people to learn who you are. Doing my best means that I'm not a failure at all.

2 comments :

  1. I feel your pain - I too have these feelings with the items I create. It does take time to "get a following" but with your talent it's going to happen. I feel that your art has made an impact on me and I feel honored to know you personally too, not just as an artist I follow. Huggs friend :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Sometimes I just have those days. And sometimes I don't . ^_^

    ReplyDelete