Friday, September 4, 2015

Art from This Week

As far as making art goes, this is one of the best weeks I've had in awhile.  This illustration was made with Medibang.

While I was working, I accidentally started inking on my draft layer. That was frustrating.



Adding some more ink...



And then color.



I worked on this for four days, spending around an hour or less on it each day. I couldn't help feeling happy as I created it--everything about this piece is so cute! And as I was drawing, my brain kept making up stories about these girls. The stories kept growing and growing until I realized that I haven't been so obsessed with coming up with stories for two characters since I started working on Mascara

This is making me rethink what I really want to write about...

No comments :

Post a Comment