Friday, September 12, 2014

Danielle

As I write Danielle's narration, I feel a little bit like I'm getting inside of the mind of a con-artist. Or at least, someone who is not totally sincere. I think the strangest thing about Danielle is that she doesn't realize how insincere she is. She really does think that she's a honest person, although she isn't.

Her Pinterest board is full of coffee and photography.

Follow Arcadia's board Danielle on Pinterest.

Danielle's love for coffee is genuine, but her love for photography has been really exaggerated in her mind. One of those pins also alludes to Danielle's simple and straight-forward style. A t-shirt, pair of jeans, and maybe a cardigan. Her style is totally opposite from her very flashy and eccentric roommate, Amelie.

I also included a pin with Dorthy's ruby red slippers, because Danielle mentions them at the very beginning of the story. And the quote really fits too.


No comments :

Post a Comment