Friday, October 3, 2014

Novel Plans

It's really hard for me to stay on schedule with my projects, but as long as I have a goal, I typically finish what I'm working on. ^_^

So here's my basic plan for finishing my novel. At the moment I have a Kickstarter campaign planned, which is a first for me. Thinking about doing a Kickstarter is a bit intimidating, but at the same time I realize how helpful it would be with getting this project done. With everything I've published so far, I've done all of the formatting myself which is hours and hours of work. It would be so great if I could hire someone to do the print and ebook formatting instead which would save me some time.


1. Write Rough Draft

(Done! Yay!)


2. Editing

(In progress.) Right now I'm doing my own editing. As I finish editing my chapters, I will pass them on to my husband so he can edit them too. I'm so glad I'm married to a writer.

Time: Two to Three Months


3. Kickstart

 Time: One Month


4. Photo Shoot (There will be photographs in this book)

 Time: Two months


5. Prepare for Publishing

 Time: One month 


6. Publish


Projected Finish Date: March/April 2015



I like sharing my project plans because it makes me feel motivated and accountable.

No comments :

Post a Comment