Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What I’m Reading…


Okay, so I’m creating a comic and posting it online. Now what kind of hypocrite would I be if I only created and enjoyed my own comic and not read the works of other people that do the same thing that I do?
So here I will be sharing what non-professional webcomics I’m reading. Most of them will be manga style, and they will definitely be over 20 pages long. If I’m reading a comic that I like, and it’s only ten pages, I will wait until there are 20 pages posted before I write about it, unless it is a complete story designed to be shorter than that. It’s kind of depressing to see a comic that looks good, but it has so few pages that it doesn’t engage the reader yet.
Anything that I read will have this title as a tag, so if anyone wants to see a list of what I’ve read, it’ll be easy to find.

No comments :

Post a Comment